WC Dodge stuff

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 22:14:12 PST

Hi list,

I am dreading next month as it is "Fiesta" in good old San Antonio which
means non-stop overtime assignments throughout the month. Not much time for
the Scout Car (grumble, grumble, grumble). I guess I'll have some more
money to spend on it when I'm done, though.

Am pretty much down to it with the Ambulance parts but I find I have just a
few odds and ends still for sale.

Have some NOS exterior door handles for commercial bodied WC Dodge.

Have a body ID tag; the one that goes on the right front door post. It has
the rounded ends (some call it oval but it's not). The number on it is
4239-11423.

Have a brass ring fastener for the ambulance windshield.

I'm sure there are a few other items lurking about around here but can't
think what they are at the moment.

By the way, it has been fun reading all the banter about CDL's. Gee it's
just like I never ever posted anything on it at all! Weird.

TJ