Cheap Jeep on eBay PA

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 20:52:43 PST

Hay gang... it has photo attached, looks rough. dont know the seller just
saw the ad...
Jess

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=572752844&r=0&t=0

Currently $300

Remains of a Ford GPW. Year UNKNOWN as plates are rusty. No title. You can
make out some numbers by looking at the back of the glove box plates. To
me the numbers look like 006487. I'm pretty sure 7 is the last number, Pix
of back of plate in pix folder. Wrong Engine,has a F-134. PO said it was
rebuilt but it looks to puff a bit to me. Wrong transmission badly mated to
engine. Full floater rear axle. 1 broken axle shaft, ring and carrier were
taken out to remove broken axle piece. I have the carrier. Correct type
front axle. Engine does run as PO drove it for me. Brakes work. Front cross
member, the inverted "U" channel is cut out as PO said a flat 6 was in
there. Weldments all over front frame and bumper. Frame motor mounts dont
look correct.Rest of
frame dosent look too bad. Transmission crossmember not bolted in right.
Original steering wheel? Lots of body rust. Blackout park lights are there,
fake headlights. original flip up mounts are there. Original ford radiator?
Looks somewhat right. The two tires on it dont go with it. I will give you
some others if you want them to at least get it on a trailer.Located in NE
PA, Susquehanna County. You pick it up there. Lots of pix at I have some
other pix not posted if
you can specify an area you want to see. I'm in Phila Pa, 200 miles SW of
jeep so I cant run out and check anything. Feel free to ask questions, or
try to come up with a close DOD or Ser#. Payment due within 10 days.