Re: [MV] trailer laws - now MV Movers discussion

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 06:10:02 PST

That is exactly the kind of things I believe I will run into with the license
examiner.
I think I will go talk to them anyway and see what they say. The way they
handle this from state to state is really erractic at best. No doubt, my M51
won't pass inspection - certainly the lights are not up to snuff, let alone the
brakes.

Thanks for your input.

Dave