Manuals FS 6th Edition

From: JHUTT7107@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 17:03:58 PST

List,

I find that I have an entire box full of manuals for military cranes.
Everything from little 4 ton units, up to 60 ton items. There are manuals for
about 33 different types of cranes, both wheeled and tracked. If you are
looking for a manual for a crane that you are interested in, please reply to
this message with as much information as you have about your particular
crane. I'll see if I have anything that would help you. Many of these manuals

I also have a box with about 40 manuals for different types of military
forklifts from the 50's, 60's, and 70's. Same story, send me your information
and I'll see if I can find a manual that will help you out. There is even a
pocket size copy of the Operators Manual for the Caterpillar D7F Dozer, if
somebody needs something like that.

I apologize for not being more specific about the contents of these two
boxes, but there are just too many titles to post a complete list.

John