Re: [MV] Cool 5 ton on ebay

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:02:31 PST

John Hutterer <john.hutterer@deltec.com> wrote:
> That is virtually a "give-away" price on that wrecker, if it actually sells
> for $2002.00.

It already passed that point!

> However, there is a minor discrepancy in the information provided.
> It is an M543A2 model, not an M816.

I contacted the seller. He said that the M816 number in the
description was an error, and that he got it off his manual, which
turned out to be for the wrong truck. It's an M543A2.

> Hope it goes to a good home.

Me, too. Maybe mine? :-)

So, I recently learned how much tow bars cost and weigh. How hard and
expensive is it to find boom jacks, wheel chocks, whiffletree, etc.
for one of these beasts?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/