Re: [MV] Jeep aircraft tug

From: Henry & Kate Cubillan (cubillan@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 22:38:44 PST

Was it a CJ10? These were available as pickups/traybacks in South
America and Australia, but in the US they were sold only as airplane tug
configuration. There's a handful of them in civilian hands, I saw one at
a car show in Towson, MD a few years ago. There are more details of this
on Jim Allen's "Jeep Buyer's Guide", a great resource for all jeep
enthusiasts.

HTH!

Henry Cubillan

--
Henrique Cubillan		         TLCA#4080
1991 FJ62LG-MN	                   Herndon, VA USA