questions to ponder

From: Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 23:24:29 PST

Knowledgible Listers,

I have a question for those of you who are much more
historicly versed than I am.

Can anyone tell me the advantages/disadvantages in
terms of tracked vehicles, of having the drive
sprocket in front or in the rear?

Secondly,

My M211 6x6 trucks have 2 wheel cylinders per wheel,
has anyone ever thought of spliting these up so they
run off of separate lines from a dual circut master
cylinder?

It is a dangerous thing to have a job that puts you in
front of a computer for 12 hours a night with MV's on
your mind.

Thank you for your indulgence and help.

Brian

=====