Parts Trucks WTS

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 20:17:02 PST

Hi List Well we had some bad[Rain] weather this morning,then the guy I had
to move the trucks decided he couldn't get wet and wouldn't go so then I had
to find someone at the last moment,but it only took a hour and this one had
a Large Landoll and we loaded both on one truck and now they are home!! The
only damage being I forgot to fasten the hood down on the the lead truck and
when he hit 70mph it flew up and bent back over the cab and it was a almost
new hood too. I have some pictures at the below link so take a look and if
you find anything you need let me know. The green truck looks like it may
have a new injector pump on it. The tan has a new light switch, a new spare
and the tach has only 30 hours on it. Thanks for the response to my earlier
post and I will reply to each of you when I have a answer but I am slow so
please bear with me. Thanks, Wayne PS Also have some pics of a towbar 100.00
+ shipping Sorry but no adaptors

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=133143&f=0