Truck for sale

From: rich white (m135a33@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 08:37:51 PST

I have a M135 GMC I would like to sell It has 6 newer non military tires,
new brakes, 3 year old memphis reb tranny, front winch, rear troop seats
with cover and ends cab cover very good, deep water fording kit installed
very little rust on fenders and bed wheelwells cab is very solid truck looks
and runs great drive home for $3,500. email for pic if you been to Aberdeen
in the past 4 years you have seen this truck. The truck is in Allentown PA
Email m135a33@hotmail.com