Unimog 404a Radio truck group buy

From: derek huffman (derekhuffman@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 11:10:00 PST

We have been putting together a group buy from Holland of 404a Mercedes-Benz
Funkvagens. These are the classic Unimogs used my militaries all over the
world.

The organizer of this buy is Jared Ivy and Patrick Robb of Cold War
Remarketing will actually be going to Holland to personally inspect all of
these trucks, we are 5 or 6 buyers from the 30 we need to get a great price
on these. They will run approximately 4300 delivered to Littleton, CO. This
is a total price with all duties, insurance, shipping paid.

Here is a forwarded email from Jared, please email him with questions.

Thanks, Derek Huffman, AZ EXpertarms. Flagstaff, AZ.Everyone,

The time is upon us to get our payments in for our unimogs. I was made
aware by Patrick Robb that another buyer is scheduled to look at our unimogs
in late April 2001. So it will be a foot race to get our unimogs. What we
need to do is get our first payment of $2250 in the mail to Patrick Rob.
Recuit as many buyers as possible and secured in the deal before April 18,
2001. Please spead this info to every board on the web and all your friends
and family. As always watch the website and your emails I will be updating
them constantly.

I have attached a document to this email. IT IS NOT A CONTRACT. I wrote it
to try and make the deal easier and bring everyone in the deal to a level of
understanding. Please print it, read it and include it in the mail with
your payment to Patrick Robb.

Our website for info: http://members.tripod.com/kingslug0

Jared Ivy aka "KingSlug"
kingslug@earthlink.net
PH# (714) 774-7330 if you call please call afrter 7pm PST.

I am including Patrick Robb's info incase you need help with sending the
payment.

Patrick Robb
Cold War Remarketing, Inc.
8571 N. US Hwy. 85, Littleton. Colorado, USA 80125
1000 to 1700 Monday through Saturday
By Appointment Outside of Regular Hours
Phone (303) 346-8462 FAX (303) 346-8463
http://www.coldwarremarketing.com