HELP

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 17:04:40 PST

I have a Scorpion Tank and am going to instal some radios I dont know what
was in this one but I have found a selector switch like used with VRC 10
stuff looked in the manuel I have on this beast and found this S/R stations
C42/B47 or C13/B47or C13/C42 and I for sure dont have a clue what this means
also I have found what looks like a mount for a RT70.I have a problem
getting in this darn thing if I was 30 years younger and 100lbs lighter I
could do it easy.Please someone help me on this
Carl