Windshields

From: John Best (besty@americu.net)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 05:09:13 PST

Hi, list. Perhaps someone can help me. I’ve got a ’42 Willys outer
windshield, stripped. I recently purchased a new inner windshield without
glass and gaskets. My outer windshield is missing the upper hinge. The
inner windshield has a metal lip going the length of it horizontally. Is
the outer windshield hinge another metal lip? Or is it a separate item?
The lip on my outer windshield is missing. Are these available for
purchase? If more information is necessary, e-mail me off list and I will
add as much information as I can.

John

--
John Best