Re: [MV] GAZ 69

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@wheeldog.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 18:51:39 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth H Koch" <m35a1@juno.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 4:30 PM
Subject: [MV] GAZ 69

> Does anyone out there own, or know someone who owns, a Russian GAZ 69?
> I'm trying to get a handle on how many of these little cuties might be in

A bit tangential, but someone (a non-collector) owns a UAZ somewhere in
B.C.'s interior, and wanted to swap it for a running M151A2. No bites
within our chapter, but someone more fond of Soviet-era technology than I
might want to take him up on it. E-mail me if interested, and I'll see if I
can dig up the contact info.

Andy Hill
MVPA 9211
Vancouver, B.C.