Please Look!

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 19:07:19 PDT

Finally! Everyone will have the opportunity to
see what I've been jabbering about for over a year.
  Mr. Richard Burrell has scanned, burned, and
up-loaded to PhotoPoint my latest mock-up pics. Thanks, Rich!
  In case you've forgotten, these pics are of my
1939 Ford 1.5 ton Panel Conversion / California
National Guard--115th Quartermaster Regt.
  A VERY unusual truck, believe me.
  NOW! I need everyone's feedback good or bad. HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN
ANOTHER TRUCK LIKE THIS ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME?
  I'm convinced that there were others converted by the units themselves
according to
Quartermaster General or War Dept. Militia Bureau plans or patterns.
 Just go to PhotoPoint.com and click on "visit a friend's album" Then
type in my e-mail da-kenyons@webtv.net OR the URL is
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=
1622144&a=12389657

Thanks, Don Kenyon