poster

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 06:07:59 PDT

I am hoping that someone can help a friend of mine find some info about a
series of color posters, we believe published in Great Britain. I saw one of
a jeep, and know that there were others of different vehicles. They were
published in the 1980's (?) and were full color drawings, showing the outside
and guts of the vehicles, and listed the specifications. Very nicely done,
suitable for framing, poster sized. Any help locating either the actual
posters, or the name of the publisher/artist would be greatly appreciated.
Paul Weber, VP/Sales, Inter Agency Motor Pool