Re: [MV] Carol Kenyons rare Truck

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 06:17:55 PDT

Hello: the truck sure looks interesting.

Rare looking indeed!
What was it designed for ?
What does it drive like?
Speed -mph?
Power-hp?
Is it registered for road use?

Sorry I haven't been following your messages over the past year so I not up
on your efforts.

I was also interested in what the other 3 vehicles were... that are in the
picture # 5
What are they.
Regards
Rob P. 42MB

By the way I took me quite some perserverance to finally get to the photos.
The webtv address just did not work
So, I went back to your previous posting and entered "part only" of your url
That took several tries also !
I eventually left off the front characters.
Here is the address that I pasted into my browser, after constant rejection
from photopoint
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1622144&a=12389657

THIS BELOW DID NOT WORK ???