Re: [MVlist] Re: [MV] runaways

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 11:26:13 PDT

Very interesting.

I have a water injection system on a early Chevy Camaro and I used it to survive
the lousy fuel available in the early 80's while running 11.5:1 compression. It
worked well. Actually it is quite amazing the amount of water a gas engine can
pass without slowing significantly. Running 16 oz through a Chevy V8 (about 5.7
liters) in a couple minutes is not unrealistic.

Dave