Re: [MV] GAZ-69 and UAZ-469?

From: Henry & Kate Cubillan (cubillan@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 09:22:03 PDT

Tom, I know this isn't much help, but there must have been an importer
in this area (Northern VA) at some point, because in the seven years
I've lived in the US I've seen 10 Gaz& UAZ and 8 of them have been in
this area. In fact, there is a pretty spiffy looking UAZ somewhere
around here (Herndon), I see it at least twice a week, one time towing
an M416 full of construction materials. Maybe someone else can help
pinpoint the source?

I saw two of them in Arizona, one Uaz at an MV show, painted in that
brownish OD of the Russian Army, and the other one, a Gaz, fully
restored, at a car show.

HTH!

Henry Cubillan

--
Henrique Cubillan		         TLCA#4080
1991 FJ62LG-MN	                   Herndon, VA USA