Re: [MV] Looking for a Portable Aircraft Control Tower

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:04:58 PDT

Hi John and list,

Believe it or not, 3 or 4 years ago, one of these outfits was for sale in
Jacksonville Beach Fl. at a freight salvage
company called "Soloman's House of Bargains". This rig had the radar,
radios, lighting for the runway, and metal
fence posts to fence it in. It all was packed into a trailer and was for
sale for $1000. I don't know what ever happened to it
but for that price it would have been worth it for the fence posts alone.

Jim
MVPA #17216