Re: [MV] Where there's a will...

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 20:12:16 PDT

Ron, Ron, Ron... Very funny and thoughtful of you to reply with such and
artistically written missive.
I'm almost TOO afraid to suggest ...that in order to keep your states name
"secretive" you have created another major problem.

Your "states" description .that you wrote, now comes under the watchful
eye of the Screen Writers and Actors Nth Am. Brotherhood Union.

You are writing illegally and as well to the masses.
Therefore, it seems you may have to forfeit your Mil Vehicles.
The very ones that you needed to "title"
Sorry about that !

It could be that you may never get your Willy s back. LoL

Ol' Jeep Breath