Re: [MV] WWII Specific MV List

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 19:10:40 PDT

Hi Jim,

Although I am one of the M-Series fans I have greatly enjoyed learning
about the details of WWII vehicles from all of you guys that are into that
period. I have learned quite a bit and enjoyed the stories and experiences
that have been shared here (about all eras) and feel that most all of this
is useful and entertaining. If it gets too overwhelming, as it sometimes
does, I just cull out all the stuff I'm not particularly interested in. I
don't see any problem with the list in that every question I have ever put
up here has been answered by at least a dozen replies. Most were spot on
and all were appreciated.

Best regards from the swamps of northern Florida,

Jim
MVPA #17216