Re: [MV] Anyone have any experience with CME Arma -

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 18:58:07 PDT

Hi Ron,

I did an alternator exchange with them a year and a half ago. The one on
my M-715 was old and tired and just quit putting out. I called them and
made the arrangements, shipped it off to them, and about 2 weeks later a
factory quality rebuild arrived on my doorstep. The quality of the rebuild
was impressive. It even had new data plates and was painted a shiny black,
which has held up well here in the swamps of Florida. I can say that
dealing with them was a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to do it
again. Best of luck with your project,

Jim
MVPA #17216