Re: [MV] WWII Specific MV List

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 20:08:52 PDT

>I've seen folks get brow beat on this list when they started getting too
>much discussion on WWII vehicles. Too many others didn't feel the WWII
>vehicles should be discussed to much or that they were wasting time with
>their posts requesting info on WWII specific.

I'm not trying to be a prick here but merely pointing out that the list is
what it's contributors make of it, that will go for your new list as well as
all others. You may in time find your new list splitting between jeep
people and big truck people, we sure have that in our local club.

I've been here along time and I at least glance at every single message. I
also have WWII vehicles and M series and am interested in interesting
discussion on any and all of them. If you feel your being brow beaten then
beat back or ignore it.

> As I earlier stated, many
>members have left.

How many mv lister's are there anyway???? Just curious.

>I believe the time has come for a seperate list. The hobby has grown to the
>point that one list simply has too much on it if it is not narrowed in
>focus. Of course, the idea is that WWII specific discussion will remain on
>the WWIIMV list.

Well maybe I'll see you over there now and then, don't really have time for
another list/usenet group. There are other really specific lists aren't
there? Like one just for MB/GPW's and one just for M715's etc. Hard to do
them all.

later,

je