Re: [MV] 6TL Question (thanks)

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 07:22:49 PDT

I have a local distributor here that carries rhe Military Style
batteries..but they are always alot more expensive, even as dated units,
than plain old Group 24 batteries. I buy the Group 24s, dated ones, and pay
around $10 each.......brand new..and always get 3 years or so out of
them...............dated meaning past shelf life........works for me

Jon