Re: [MV] WWII Specific MV List

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 12:36:57 PDT

How about a compromise Jim?
    Have all the folks on The Big One mail list be required to copy all
messages to the MV list and we on the MV list will not copy our messages to
TBO list. That way everybody gets what they appear to want.
    But please try to keep your folks from sending emails that would attempt
to force the MV lists email to be forced to land on your list until we on
the MV list apologise for trying to monitor what is going on in your
controlled corner of the restoration world... it's nothing personal, just
diplomacy in action. Kind of the real world, writ small. ;-)