RE: MUTT for Sale in Canada

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 12:21:36 PDT

Dear Listers........

Rob has contacted me to tell me his 1971 M151A2 is for sale in Vancouver BC,
Canada. Here's what he says about it.........

"This truck was totally restored... stripped, completely, sandblasted, primed
with the best epoxy primer I could buy...undercoated... rhino lined inside...
Camo paint inside and out... deep water fording kit... I have put Halogen
headlights in instead of the stockheadlights, ROPS, 5 New Cooper Discoverer
CTD tires (look military like the
Michelin Military tires). Anyway just thought that maybe in your travels you
might come across someone who is looking for one? "

You can contact Rob on RSpratt@deltacu.com

Good hunting.... hope it goes to a good home.

Kind regards..
Ken