Re: [MV] M-715 help/newbie intro

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 14:04:14 PDT

A garage in Raymond NH is supposed to be getting an M715 in trade for a log
skidder next week. When I'm up there getting a sticker, we'll take some
photos and post them. It' supposed to be all there and intact but it's gloss
red (former FD?). Supposedly has a valve cover leak. He thought he'd ask
around $3500 to $4000. Will have to wait and see if it's worth it.