Re: [MV] Collateral chatter.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 06:54:17 PDT

>The "M" series crowd will in their own time interconnect and email
>each other with their specific chatter "what shape doohickey does a
>late production....." and we will move on. Then in their turn they will
>have to tolerate the chatter from the legions of Hummer owners or Hemmt
>or Abrams or Bradley ;-).

Oh my, I can't wait for us to be having Hemmt threads. I *WILL* have one,
some day! Found one for $65kUS, still a bit on the high side.

>But out of it will come the odd thread-of-legend such as the Jerrycan
>thread.

Or the "how do you pronounce Willys" thread also comes to mind.

>As lacking interest as I am in things M35, I have been paying attention
>to all the chatter about Diesel runaways. Never hirts to be educated,
>especially of mechanical quirks that will try and bite you.

Dito. While I do have an M35, M715, M274-A5, M422-A1, and 2ea MB's, I still
find it interesting to read what's going on in the M37 world, or what's up
with radio's, or jerry cans, or armor, or motorcycles, non of which I have
any particular interest in getting involved with myself. But then I used to
say that about deuces, mules, and MB's and here I sit with my own motor pool.

later,

je