Re: [MV] (M37) question, winch

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 08:39:20 PDT

I have several large PTO winches sitting around that I might be willing
to sell, how can I determine which one you need? What's the going price
for one of these?

John

John A. Hern Jr. 1900 Millview Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
mailto:hern@nidlink.com Dipl.Ing. Mechanical Engineer
Foundry: http://www.hernironworks.com
Greyhounds: http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org
Personal: http://www.happygreyhound.com