simple solution to WW2 list vs. all mil-veh

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 11:26:21 PDT

All people have to do is include a specific word in the subject line,
and everyone can easily filter for it. All browsers can do this, easily.
Put "WW2" in the subject line somewhere, anywhere, and then tell your
browser to put all messages with "WW2" over in a folder called WW2 (or
whatever you want to call it).
    This way, we can all see all the messages, and the WW2-specific
people can only see WW2 stuff, automatically. I have mostly 1950's
stuff, but am quite interested in WW2. Some day I'll get a rusty hunk of
WW2, I hope. If you WW2 guys wander off into your own corner, it will
split us up. For political clout, if we are to ever have any, we need to
stay united. Jim