Re: LIST[MV] Fw: [MV] CUCV air?

From: Jaime Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 13:52:23 PDT

> Care to share a few more details........
>
> I've got the EMT, bandaids, hack saw, I can find some bolts, I am sure I can
> get my wife to nag if needed, I've got diet coke (chilled with ice), I
> prefer Adam 12, I can get a drill and I think I will avoid blowing the
> battery or the lightbar (I have a spare surplus light bar just in case)

We ended up mounting it on the righthand firewall. We found that the
compressor we liberated from my old rolled blazer, now living down at the
junkyard didnt fit anywhere, so we replaced it with one from a '94 cherokee.
We had to get tubing bent and lengthened for the high-pressure lines. Also,
power to the compresser had to be fed thru a 30 amp relay, instead of
directly to the battery, because it kept draining the battery. Everything
else was the same. We took all the other parts off of the blazer.