Re: [MV] Rust question

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 11:40:29 PDT

Hi Ron,

If your friend ever drove on the beach while he was in Florida that would
be enough to rust the car from the fenders to the roof.
I used to live in Jax beach and just being exposed to the salty breeze off
the ocean was enough to rot a car out in a couple of years. It is even
worse than salt on the roads in winter ;-)

Jim
KB4IVH
MVPA #17216