Re: [MV] Color scheme question

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 13:14:09 PDT

It seems like it <LOL> Wait a min.... Maried to each other??? Hmmmmm I
wonder how this would work tax wise?????? Na, with the dems out of office
it would never fly.

Along the lines of the window tint: Last year I dropped off a early M151
windshield for a factory class jeep to have glass put in it. I told the chap
what is was, and I wanted C-L-E-A-R glass. (You know whats coming) I came
back to pick it up at the end of the day, and lo and behold, the job was
done, and the glass was tinted for the top 5 inches!!!!! When I complined,
he was indignant that he was not going to charge me for the tinted glass and
how it was much more expensive it is and..... AGGGHHHHHH

How did the tractor make out with the flat tow? Did you pull the shafts
etc...?

Hank