Re: [MVlist] Re: [WWIIMV] WC54 Restoration

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 15:54:06 PDT

I don't have an extra right now, but the frames are
common to pretty much all closed cab Dodge trucks from
'39-'48. A good one is hard to find due to 50+ years
of rust, and the prices reflects that fact. The last
frame I had I sold for $200, the first frame I bought
for my WC-54 (which originally came off of a 1/2-Ton
Carryall) I paid $260 for.

Happy searching! I have been told that closed cab CCKW
frames fit as well, but I have not confirmed that.
Maybe Plymouth truck frames would fit as well?? Does
anyone have any answers to these questions?

BK