Photos of the Patriots Day Parade in Lexington,MA

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 08:25:54 PDT

 Photos of the Patriots Day Parade in Lexington,MA on Monday. Go here

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=983904&a=12622989

A real nice CCKW (I think), and MB/GPW (? Don't know which ?) and an M151
(unknown variant). Too bad the "OTHER" lists will miss them. We'll probably
never know what that pre M series jeep and truck really are, unless we have
a MOLE in our midst. (No, it's not misspelled. It's MOLE not MULE, M275
XX, one each ). Bet we get the MUTT nailed though, eh? Anyone out there big
enough to admit they like ALL HMV's, regardless of period. And can talk to
those of us who are ignorant by happenstance and not by choice, of other
periods, without preaching and making us join their "List"? Oh my GOSH, the
chicken bones and the tea leaves and frog guts in the mess kit are starting
to swirl around and spell out...(To be continued...)
    Ron