Re: [MV] Photos of the Patriots Day Parade in Lexington,MA

From: Jay (dagobertii@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 09:09:51 PDT

Yeah, Ron, I'll gladly admit to being interested in all of it. I have
my particular fascinations with a couple of specific items, namely Tiger
tanks (and their replicas) and the Vietnam-era PBRs (Patrol boat,
River). And yes, I realize that's an odd combination. Those, and any
military aircraft, are my primary interests, but I like learning about
all th other equipment out there as well. After all, you never know
when you might learn something that would spark a new interest in
another large green (or gray) item, i.e. the KettenKrad and the
"GuzziKrad". So I personally thank Arthur for the list hosting, and
hope everybody will stick around and share what they know with those of
us who don't already.
Jay Travis