Another M35 Starter Question

From: Kerry Bernstein (kbernste@us.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:17:19 PDT

A stranger (jealous one, I think) warned me while I was
fueling up the other day that I only had a very limited number of starts I
should
expect out of a deuce's starter, and that I should let it run
all day rather than shut it off if I'm starting up up later.

Clearly there is a lifetime associated with any
electric device, but critically low enough to worry about this?
I suspect the old geez just wanted a little authority,
but I've never heard this before - comments?

Kerry Bernstein
& Big Mike the 2.5