Re: [MV] VIRUS - DO NOT OPEN ANY MAIL WITH ATTACHMENTS FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 01:57:03 PDT

Apr 19 2001

Dan
I have received two postings (apparently!!) from you with the virus. Of
course, I know you did not send any posting, it was the virus who did.
However, I have also received a message from 97tj@muddyjeep.com. referring
to Chinese BMW R71 motorcycle copy.

My antivirus is "Inoculated" and it seems to work.

Regards and don't forget:
Keep Them Rolling!!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320