20" Wheels needed (still)

From: Carl Payne (cpayne@demi.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 13:27:29 PDT

So, it turns out these wheels are a bit tough to find...

...and to top it off, I was really really wrong about the application.

Vehicle is an M1074 PLS. Wheels are presumed 20", and tires are presumed
1600x20 with a thick run-flat bead. Bolt-circle is unofficially 13.75:,
and the 10 studs are 4.25" apart, center-to-center. (I think I did bad
math, but the bolt c-c is correct)

I need 8 wheels for this pig, even if just to borrow for a week.

PLEASE, someone tell me they have them.

BTW, thanks to the many who've responded with tires for sale. All I need
now are the wheels... :-(

Carl

e pluribus unix