Re: [MV] Viruses .....pamelakg@intergate.bc.ca (Pam & Dan)

From: Jay (dagobertii@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 07:57:07 PDT

Note: I also recieved one of those Hampster.ZIP.scr files sent from
someone posing as Colin Stevens' computer as a reply to a list posting.
Fortunantly, not recognizing the .scr type files and not expecting a
message attachment from Colin, I deleted it to the trash file before
opening it. McAfee Clinic never picked it up, either.

Jay Travis