WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #35

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 08:22:38 PDT

The paint is all gone on the driver's door and cab roof.

On the virus note, the .PIF file I received as a response to the tar
removal question was from:

"Colin Stevens" <colin@pacdat.net>.

The real Colin is a long time list member and his contributions have been
very helpful to me and many other list members. I'm certain someone else
is using his e-mail address. The troubling thing to me is that this
individual took the time to read the message and post a related response.

"Any ideas for stripping tar?
-
- Th ...' > Take a look to the attachment"

Not an automated response or simple mass mailing of a virus.

Any "Caller ID" options available for e-mail?

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Forest, CA
'42 WC53 Carryall