Fort Snelling Museum Photos

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 16:34:49 PDT

List,

I just finished shooting a bunch of photos of the equipment that we have at
the Fort Snelling Military Museum in Minnesota. Several people asked me to
do this, and send copies to them. No problem. I have 96 images. I will
whittle that list down by a few, but it will still be a fairly good sized
group. I don't have a free photo album site, and I really don't want to get
into that, anyway. The photos will probably be available to email sometime
on Monday or Tuesday because I have to do a little work on them. Anyone who
would like me to email these photos to them, please reply off list. I will
send each reply a separate email with the photos attached. Since there seems
to be so much concern about opening attachments, I have a suggestion. When
you reply to this message, please include a "code word" that you would like
me to use in the "Subject" line of my email to you. If you get an email,
purporting to be from me, and it doesn't have that code word in the subject
line, don't open any attachments! Someone who is far more experienced than I
am with computers may now feel free to tell me why this won't work. Please
do so, and then please provide an alternative security method that will
work.

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.