And another new M-35 starter question.

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 18:29:17 PDT

Hi List(s)

While on the subject of M35 starters, I have been wondering about mine.
When I hit the start button, it seems like there is a delay of the starter
doing something after the 'click' of the relay engaging. Sometimes there is
a click, but no crank, requiring another button press to get it cranking. I
am figuring that maybe the contacts in the relay need cleaning or something
like that, anyone ever deal with this before? How much would a relay set me
back if I was to replace it (assuming this is the problem)? Thanks for the
tips/advise,

Andy