Apologiy and More Photos

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 03:04:00 PDT

    After an intervention by the president of my club, Mr. Fackovec and
others, to improve my behavior on the list, and after having my medications
readjusted by my medical TIGER TEAM and all pointed objects removed from my
reach, (not to mention the resumption of electro shock therapy ), I wish to
offer the list and Major Rice an apology for any perceived baiting and
abuses of the keyboard over the past week.
    (Pensive pause... 3,4 5..)

    Now, moving right along, I've posted more photos at the below links. The
first is a Convoy Warning Light Kit ( How shipped, packed and contents) with
installation photos when it gets installed in a couple of weeks.
    The second set is of a curious 3/4 ton M116A1 based tool trailer (anyone
able to identify it and what it was used for ?) that a friend (We'll call
him Dave, since everyone else does) bought for (sob, sniff,sob) $800 through
the want ads type mag. (He finds stuff like this all the time. I really hate
that Son of a bi...OWWWW...ok, ok I'll be good, just get your hand away from
that fragging switch you stupid CU.... OWWWWW....OWWWW....geeezzzz, do you
have this bite plug in any flavor other than rubber?)
    Ok, Nurse Cratchet says I gotta go now...

Regards, Sparky

CONVOY LIGHT KIT

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=983904&a=12654318

 3/4 TON TRAILER