Re:[MV] Apology and More Photos

From: Russ Barrow (gpw43@cwo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 04:54:36 PDT

Ron (Sparky)
  In regards to the M116A1 Trailer, wish I had one too...... it was used by
Combat Engineer Outfits if I remember right. The unit I was in, had them
with the line platoons..I was in " heavy junk"..the trailer was full of wood
working tools, drills, saws, everything needed to build anything out of
wood. Even had a generator to with it to run all the electric tools. A
carpenter's warehouse on wheels......Oh, where did he find this trailer,
there is someone else on this list that has one also..????

 Have a good day
 Russ Barrow