Infection

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 01:03:40 PDT

Richard Notton schrieb:

> > I just got two infected email from him, too. One on the "mil-veh-org" list
> > and one on the MV-list (Yahoo).
> >
> You cannot get it through the Yahoo list Andreas because ALL attachments are
> stripped, they come directly from an individual if you look closely but
> refer to old list message(s) you have written previously to lull you into a
> false sense of security.
>
> Richard
> Southampton - England

Dear Richard,

I've sent my message "Infected computer" at 8:50 MESZ to both MV lists.
Now, exactly 1 hour later, I've received two responds from "Mr.
Lacourse", one with the [MV] in the subject line and one with the
[MVlist] in the subject line.

So "Mr. Lacourse" must be subscribed to both lists. Scratch him from the
list and the problem is solved.

The other solution is to send some Sturmtruppen to him to "desinfect"
his computer with a hand grenade.

Best regards
Andreas