Aberdeen show...

From: WreckerFC@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 04:04:46 PDT

Does anyone have a current e-mail address for someone to do with the Aberdeen
Prooving Ground Show?

I've sent of the registration but have had no confirmation.

Not too fussed about that, I'm exibiting only, but did want to know if / when
I need to get the approvals etc., for any 'behind the wire' trips, into the
prooving ground.
Last year was a little dissapointed that there was no pre warning / advise on
signing up in advance too get the necessary 'I'm not a spy' clearance re
social security numbers etc.
Missed out on the tours. *&%##@!!!

Howard.