FBI at Door!!!!!

From: SK Stud (annak@thegrid.net)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 18:19:15 PDT

I think I may have the biggest bitch hear over this Virus at least in this
group. This [person] told the FBI I had purposefully sent him the Virus
two days ago and he claims I am a criminal and this "MV" "I told them what
we talk about, but they cant believe we actually just talk about truck and
such" group my have something to due with the virus. They say they may come
back and take my computer for evidentiary..... I do not believe this "but I
don't think we can blame this guy Jeanne LaCross sending it out, he may not
be home and anytime he gets mail it sends out automatically" I just cant
believe this guy at the [] site told them its me doing it. What a
A** hole I would recommend not dealing with this group of fools at that
site" what kind of site has no experience with getting a virus" owe well god
bless the animals and fools.
Drive On,,,,,,all
Kelly
11v2o