Re: [MV] FBI at Door!!!!!

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 18:38:04 PDT

In a message dated 4/24/01 6:21:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
annak@thegrid.net writes:

<< I think I may have the biggest bitch hear over this Virus at least in this
 group. This [person] told the FBI I had purposefully sent him the Virus
 two days ago and he claims I am a criminal and this "MV" "I told them what
 we talk about, but they cant believe we actually just talk about truck and
 such" group my have something to due with the virus. They say they may come
 back and take my computer for evidentiary..... >>

ATTENTION: I believe that we are all on notice, if this member's fears are
anything near justified. Prepare for the worst, and you won't be
disappointed, as the DI used to say. Let's be ready to explain, calmly and
clearly, to any law-enforcement types who inquire, just what it is we do
here. I suggest that one of us (perhaps the list members who have been around
the longest can decide who, in an off-list discussion) act as semi-official
spokesperson. (Just my 10,000 yen.) A P Bloom