Re: [MV] Carb help Carter W-O

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 20:32:10 PDT

Dj,
   Thanks for the info. do you have a ballpark price on that rebuild
My Jeep is Del date 12-23-42 Ser# 87638 DoD hood # 20196062
you can see a photo of him at
http://www.g503.com/sn_index.html?step=2&xid=48
That is the G503 serial # list with all kinds of Jeep infor and
a swap/question list.
Jess

Jess:
Pete Debella did a fine job on the WO for my 42 GPW. Price seems all right
too.
What is the date of your jeeps production?
Dj